Use or visit of this website (together with all contents available through the mathpk.com domain name and other sites owned, operated or controlled by mathpk.com, the “Website”), and / or submission of emails to this website, implies that the user accept and agree to abide by:
(1) The terms & conditions of using the website as given hereunder (the “Terms & Conditions”), and
(3) The Disclaimer Policy of mathpk.com athttp://mathpk.com/disclaimer
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website, mathpk.com, can be used subject to the following:
- (I) It is used for personal and non-commercials purpose only.
(ii) The user are not allowed to copy, modify and / or distribute any part of the website without written authorization from us.
(iii) The user are not allowed to send or transmit the following to the website:
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc. to the website.
- Any content, containing software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
(iv) The user will not disturb the Servers or networks connected to the Website, and
(v) Any automated system, including (without limitation), “robots,” “spiders,” and “offline readers,” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the mathpk.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser, will not be used. However, the operators of public search engines are permitted, to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available and searchable indices of the materials. But they are not allowed to make caches or archives of such materials. Mathpk.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
(vi) The user will not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names or e-mail addresses, from the Website and will not use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
(vii) The user will not solicit any users of the Website (for commercial purposes) with respect to their Users rights (as defined below).
(viii) Mathpk.com has the right to terminate the user access to the Website, in its sole discretion, immediately and with or without cause.
(ix) All arrangements necessary to have access to the Website, is the sole responsibility of the user.
(x) The right to withdraw or amend the Website is reserved with us and any service or material provided on the Website can be terminated, discontinued or amended, without notice, at our sole discretion, and we will not be held liable for non-availability of any material or the website.
(xi) The users will be subject to additional rules when subscribing to certain services to the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
(a) All laws relating to international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights, apply to the Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof). All contents, features and functionalities of the website, as aforesaid, are owned by the website, its licensors or other providers of such material. Through this Policy, the user is permitted to use the Website for non-commercial purpose only. No rights, titles or interests in or to the Website or any content on the Website are transferred to the user. All rights not expressly granted, are reserved by the website.
(b) The user must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Website. However, the following activities may be allowed:
(i) Files, automatically cached by Web browser of the user,for display enhancement purposes;
(ii) Provided, a user agrees to be bound by an applicable end user license agreement, he / she may download a single copy of the applications provided by the website for desktop, mobile or are available for download, to his / her computer or mobile device, solely for own personal, non-commercial use.
(c) No illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics can be used separately from the text available in the website.
(d) Any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices can be removed from copies of materials from the Website.
(e) Any services or materials available through the Website, cannot be used for any commercial purposes.
(f) The name of the website including its logo and all related names, logos, products and services names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of the Website or its affiliates or licensors. The marks cannot be used without the prior written permission of the Website. Mathpk.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website.
THE USER OBLIGATIONS AND REPRESENTATIONS
(a) The Website may be used for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Policy only.
(b) By using the website, the user confirms that:
(i) He/She is of legal age to form a binding contract with the Website;
(ii) The Website will not be used in any way that violates any applicable local or international law or regulation;
(iii) He/She will not send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the ‘Content Standards’.
(v) He/She will not do anything which may disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any person’s use of the Website;
(viii) He/She will not co-brand or frame the Website or hyper-link to it without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of the Website.
Any contribution posted by the user will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, to the extent permitted by law. The user grants the Website and its successors the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties by posting any material. The user will have no claim or other recourse including any moral rights against the Website for infringement of any proprietary right with respect to the user contributions. User contributions, viewed by unauthorized persons cannot be guaranteed.
The user must provide accurate data and that should comply with all applicable laws in the country from which they are posted. The users are fully responsible for any of their contributions submitted or contributed to the Website. The website takes no responsibility in this regard.
The user shall be solely responsible for the user own actions and the consequences of posting or publishing them.
- The user agree that the user will not: (i) submit email material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless the user are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post information and to grant Mathpk.com all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Mathpk.com or any third party; (iii) submit email material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (iv) misidentify the user in submitting the information or misstate the user true identity. Mathpk.com does not endorse any person or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Mathpk.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Users’ rights.
- The user understands and agrees that when using the Website, the user will be exposed to our view, and that Mathpk.com is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such material. The user may be exposed to information that the user feel is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and the user agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies the user may have against Mathpk.com with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Mathpk.com, its owners, affiliates, employees, agents and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to the user’s use of the Website. The user acknowledge that access to certain Content which may be available through the Website and which depict violence, or contain images of nudity, sexual acts, or other sexual material (“Mature Content”) is permitted only if the user are over the minimum age applicable in the user jurisdiction (often but not necessarily 18 or 21).
User Contributions and use of Interactive Services, must in their entirety comply with all applicable local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any third-party
- Infringe the legal rights (including the right of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent the userr identity or affiliation with any person or organization
- Involve commercial activities or sales
- Be likely to deceive or give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us, or any other person or entity
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION
We have the right, but not the obligation, to review, screen or edit any User Contribution. The user accepts that such contributions do not reflect the views of Website and are not endorsed by the Website.
The website have the right to: (a) remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any reason; (b) take any action with respect to User Contributions that we deem necessary or appropriate; (c) disclose the user identity or other information about the user to any third-party who in our opinion reasonably claims that material posted by the user infringes their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy; (d) take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website; (e) terminate or suspend the user access to all or part of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. We do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third-party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
The claims of copyright infringement are taken seriously. Notices of alleged copyright infringement, where appropriate, will be responded. If the user believes that any materials accessible on or from the Website, infringes the user copyright, the user may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Website by submitting written notification to the website. The written notice must include substantially the following:
- i. The user’s physical or electronic signature.
- ii. Identification of the copyrighted work the user believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material the user believes to be infringing, in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact the user (including the user name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- v. A statement that the user has a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the user are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please be aware that if the user knowingly misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing the user copyright, the user may be held liable for damages (including costs and legal fees).
If the user believe that material the user posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, the user may file a counter-notification with us (a “Counter-Notice”) by submitting written notification. The Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
- The user physical or electronic signature
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled
- Adequate information by which we can contact the user (including the user name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address)
- A statement under penalty of perjury by the user that the user have a good faith/ belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled
- A statement that the user will consent to an appropriate judicial body
The removed content will be restored, if the party filing the original Notice does not file a court action against the user within ten business days of receiving the copy of the user Counter-Notice.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not make any statements regarding the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance, the user places on such information, is strictly at the user own risk. The Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors. We are not responsible, or liable to the user or any third-party, for the content or accuracy of materials provided by any third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The website, mathpk.com, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, shall not be liable to the user for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) content, including any mistakes or inaccuracies therein, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from the user use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the user use of any content on or via the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not mathpk.com is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. the user specifically acknowledge that mathpk.com shall not be liable for users rights or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with the user.
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for the user convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from their use. If the user decides to access any third-party websites linked to the Website, the user do so entirely at the user own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third-party websites.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change the terms of this Policy at any time. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. The user continued use of the Website constitutes the user agreement to all such terms and conditions.
The user acknowledges that a breach of any confidentiality or proprietary rights provision of this Policy may cause the Website irreparable damage, for which the award of damages would not be adequate compensation. Consequently, the Website may institute an action to enjoin the user from any and all acts in violation of those provisions, which remedy shall be cumulative and not exclusive, and the Website may seek the entry of an injunction enjoining any breach or threatened breach of those provisions, in addition to any other relief to which the Website may be entitled at law or in equity.
If any provision of this Policy is held by a court of law to be contrary to law, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law and the remaining provisions of this Policy will remain in full force and effect.
WAIVER AND AMENDMENT
If the Website fails to insist upon strict performance of the user obligations under any of these terms and conditions, or if the Website fails to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which it is entitled under this Policy, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve the user from compliance with such obligations. No waiver by the Website of any default will constitute a waiver of any subsequent default, and no waiver by the Website of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to the user in writing.